and Technologies Pvt ltd. and its subsidiaries (“Mavin”, “we” or “us”).
and services (collectively, the “Services”).
- 2.1 web-based applications that are based on our mobile applications but are published by third parties,
- 2.2 mobile applications that we distribute on behalf of third parties and which are hosted and operated by
such parties, or
- 2.3 the on-line submission of resumes and employment applications in connection with the Jobs section of
our Corporate website.
- 3. COLLECTING INFORMATION
information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
- 3.2 When you download and use our mobile applications for children, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect
any information about you or your device.
- 4. SUPPORT
- 4.1 We allow users to contact us if they have support questions about use of our mobile applications.
- 4.2 If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your
- 5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website and applications.
- 5.2 We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
of any modifications within.
you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional
notice (such as by adding a statement to our homepage or mobile applications or by sending you an email
- 7. PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 7.1 You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from MavinApps and Technologies
by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES
- 8.1 We have identified the provider names of some of the third-party analytics and advertising services we use. Please see
the links below to learn more about the data practices of our third-party service providers (including opt-out
mechanisms they may offer):
- 9. USE OF LOCATION DATA
- 9.1 When you use our free mobile GPS applications, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology)
to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map.
- 9.2 We will not share your current location or any other location data with other users or partners without your permission.
- 9.3 For getting driving route and other places related information, we are using Google API services. For more information about
their polices, you may visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. In some of our apps we are using Skobbler Maps and
its SDK. For more information about their polices, you may visit https://www.skobbler.com/legal#privacy.
- 10. CONTACT US